1. When do you feel a sense of achievement in this job?
— ACHIEVEMENT for me is such a big word but if you were to ask me about such I would say that its when the student successfully learned the language and have a complete application of it in their daily living.
Seeing them happy and grateful to me in every success they get, that’s definitely an ACHIEVEMENT for me!
2. I know you have sunny personality. What makes you so?
– Well, if you enjoy what you are doing you would absolutely achieve this kind of personality, this is who i am.
I prefer to see things on the brighter side.
I love encouraging people to live life like there’s no tomorrow and like I always say LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL so why bother create issues that would deprive us from our happiness?BE HAPPY that’s all it takes.
3. What do you do in your free time?
– Free time? sure I have. Honestly speaking, I am a home buddy person, I love staying at home but of course there are also series of activities that i am doing outdoors like, running early in the morning, shopping since I love clothes soooo much and exploring new places and take photographs on them.
Well, I wish to travel more and have fun!
4. Where do you want to visit in Japan if you have a chance to come to Japan?
– Oh my! im dying to visit Japan! I have two places on my mind right now. First, Hokkaido i mean this place is just so awesome most likely in winter season since I really want to experience a snow festival like ambiance with white environment and freezing cold temperature.
Next, Okinawa, I believe this is the total opposite of Hokkaido, warm and offers very modest nature. Taking photographs in these places bring a thorough excitement to me.
5. We’d appreciate your advice to develop skills in English.
– I tell you, there are many different ways of learning the language but it will always depend on your desire and level of determination.
Say, when you pass a certain English proficiency exam you stop studying thats a big no no because passing it is just the very first step in your life long learning process.
It takes time, effort and chance to acquire and retain your skills.
Don’t stop learning instead keep on soaring for better plans. SPEAK better. LEARN more. AIM higher.